Wooden Board – painted any color or left natural, decorated if desired
Vinyl lettering stickers or stencils
Mini Clothes Pins or decorative hair clips
Paint and brush
1. Take your pre-finished* board or paint it and allow to dry. (*It’s best to paint and decorate your board BEFORE you add the clothespins or hair clips.
2. Cut out the “grand kids” or other saying vinyl. Then remove the vinyl and place on the board. You could also use a stencil for this.
3. Push vinyl down and remove transfer tape.
4. Paint clothespins and allow to dry. Once they are dry you can embellish these with paper, buttons, ribbon, etc.
5. Glue clothespins to boards.
Perfect for hanging up pictures! You now have the perfect “grandma” or “daddy”gift!! Don’t be shy – customize one for
your friends and family members! They will love these… trust me!